Δείτε τι είπε η Julie Plec σε reporters για το cast
|
Will we see [Original witch] Esther?
Julie Plec: Esther. I don't know about her. We'll have to see if we see her again.
Any hopes of seeing Kol again at any point?
JP: I do believe that Nathan [Buzolic] has been spotted tweeting from Atlanta recently, yes.
You're talking about Elijah [Daniel Gillies] and Kol. Does that mean there's a flashback coming, or a reunion coming?
JP: I would say neither. I would say real time, but I wouldn't attach the word reunion to it.
Will we be seeing Bonnie's family members?
JP: Yes, we will. I think we get our first sort of meet of her dad after the holidays.
Επίσης στο 8ο επεισόδιο της 4ης σεζόν θα εμφανιστούν:
-Η Lexi σε flashback
-Η Charlotte, μία πρώην του Damon, στο παρελθόν, αλλά θα τη δούμε και στο παρών
-Η Kimberly, ένα υβρίδιο του Klaus που έχει μια άσχημη αντιπαράθεση με τον Tyler
Πηγή:Wetpaint
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου