Μιας και την προηγούμενη Πέμπτη ήταν το Thankgiving, δείτε τι έγραψαν οι stars του Glee στο Twitter, για τη γιορτή των Ευχαριστιών.
Lucky to be with my friends & family today...Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope your day is wonderful. X
A very Happy Thanksgiving. So thankful today for all the amazing people in my life who make me smile every day. Lots of love:)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm thankful for the crane that will be lifting me from the table after I consume my body weight in food.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for the dishwasher, which helps me with my contribution every year.#NotAllowedToCook
Happy thanksgiving everyone! So blessed to be with family and friends. Gobble gobble!
happy thanksgiving everyone!!
thanks be to turkey stuffing.#nowpleasepassthestretchypants and... #glee is about to start!!
Happy thanksgiving guys. Have a great day, and keep safe. Lets EAT.
Happy Turkey Day everyone. Entering a food coma...see ya on the other side!
Πηγή: Wetpaint









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου